A space to just stop and listen to some of Listen Up’s “Positive podcasts for a Positive World” OR explore the latest recommended listening from the Listen Up Podcasting Village.
Hosted by founder Kel Butler and author Pamela Cook, the Writes4Women podcast celebrates women writers and supports women’s rights. Every hour long episode explores a half hour chat with a female writer, followed by a deconstruction by Pam and Kel from the perspective of women and writers.
DR ANITA HEISS "PLOTTING ALONG"
If you liked this episode of the Writes4Women podcast go to www.writes4women.com to hear them all.
Writes4Festivals brings regional writing festivals to the ears of everyone. Pam and Kel from Write4Women travel regional NSW and beyond, presenting the best panels, conversations and authors our regional festivals have on offer.
- FEMINIST WRITERS FESTIVAL PODCAST
- NATIONAL YOUNG WRITERS FESTIVAL PODCAST
- YOUNG YOUNG WRITERS FESTIVAL PODCAST
NYWF 2018 "BETWEEN MEMORY AND NOW"
If you liked this episode of the Writes4Festivals podcast go to www.writes4women.com/writes4festivals/ to hear them all.
“…..Connection is why we are here. Connection is what gives our lives meaning and purpose.”
Pauline Nguyen “The Way of the Spiritual Entrepreneur”
LISTEN UP RECOMMENDED LISTENING
- Australian Politics Live by The Guardian
- Ladies We Need to Talk By ABC Podcasts
- Deep Listening by Oscar Trimboli
- Pineapple Project by ABC Podcasts
- Love & Luck Podcast by Passer Vulps
- Gay Future by Gay Future Productions
- The Tip Off by The Tip Off
- Love Me by CBC Radio
- Believed by NPR
- Super Soul By OWN