By submitting an enrolment form and paying the Course Fees, the participant agrees to the below Terms and Conditions of Enrolment.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
- By accepting these terms the participant agrees to pay the Course fees (Including GST) for the Course via the electronic facilities provided
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the Course fees upfront even if he/she does not complete the Course for any reason.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the Course Fees.
- The Course is accessed and completed online with 6 months access to complete the course. Every 6 months the participant can choose to extend access for another 6 months for a Fee.
- Course commencement is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full electronically
- Upon the Fee being paid the participant will
- The participant has read the FAQs.
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has been issued a username and password for online course access/or sent course materials via another method;
- Course duration is effective from the date elearning access to materials is granted; and
- Course commencement is effective from the date elearning access is granted.
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of enrolment.
Course Materials, Access and Assessment
- Course Materials are supplied in an online environment, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded or shared unless otherwise stated.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Listen Up Podcasting. You may not reproduce any part of the online Course Materials without the prior written consent of Listen Up Podcasting;
- Course materials and course content are subject to change;
- Course materials are provided online via our website www.listenuppodcasting.com.au. The site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance. In the event that our system becomes unavailable for an unreasonable and extended length of time the course access will be extended pro rata to the time period in which the site was unavailable.
- Optional printed materials are available for most courses/units.
- Independent research beyond the course materials may be required to complete and apply the course;
- Course access may be suspended after six (6) months of inactivity; and
- Unlimited enrolment/access is provided until the date of graduation, as long as course fees have been paid in full.
Payment Policy – Online Only
1.1 The Commencement date is the date Course Fee payment is received in full and continues for 6 months.
1.2 The ending date is the date 6 months after the commencement date. Access to the Course and Course materials will be deactivated as of this date unless an extension has been purchased.
1.3 Extensions commence the next day after the end date for the previous access period and continue for 6 months at which time access will be deactivated.
- Payments and Fees
2.1 The Student will make payment of the Total Fee to Listen Up Podcasting, via the electronic means provided on the website, in accordance with the Course Fee, less any discounts or promotional codes.
2.2 Listen Up Podcasting accepts payment electronically via Visa or Mastercard only.
2.3 All payments are inclusive of GST.
2.4 Upon payment the Student will receive an email with the information to activate and undertake their Course
- Refunds of Payments
3.1 The Student may request a refund, without question, within 7 days of the commencement date provided the course has not been activated and nothing has been downloaded or streamed during that period.
3.2 No Refunds will be granted after the 7 day cooling off period OR if the Course has been activated and Course content accessed in any way.
3.3 To request a Refund please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limitation of Liability
5.1 To the extent permitted by law, Listen Up Podcasting hereby excludes any liability to the Student in contract, tort, statute or in any other way for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by the Student or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by the Student, arising from or in connection with this Contract and any act or omission of Listen Up Podcasting.
5.2 To the extent permitted by law, the Student indemnifies and keeps indemnified Listen Up Podcasting for any loss and damage suffered by or as a consequence of this Contract.
Except as otherwise stated in this Contract, this Contract may only be varied by Listen Up Podcasting giving at least 14 days notice to the Student of the changes including, if applicable, the new amount, new frequency and next debit date.
- Entire Agreement
This Contract and any agreement entered into between the Student and Listen Up Podcasting constitute the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between the Student and Listen Up Podcasting and supersedes and cancels any contract, deed, arrangement, related condition, collateral arrangement, condition, warranty, indemnity or representation imposed, given or made by a party (or an agent of a party) prior to entering into this Contract.
8.1 We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim)
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
8.2 Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your identity will never be revealed, however we will use your initials and your City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Listen Up Podcasting Code of Practice
Listen Up podcasting has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your goals. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
Listen Up Podcasting agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide login details to access the online Course Materials (or alternative access)
- Provide customer service support via email if required
Students with Listen Up Podcasting are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to Listen Up Podcasting is accurate;
- Notify Listen Up Podcasting of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise Listen Up Podcasting of any difficulties or problems they may experience;
- In your interaction with administrative staff, learning consultants and tutor support (including, but not limited to telephone calls, emails and instant chats) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of Listen Up Podcasting, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. Listen Up Podcasting reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.